Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Friday 5 October 2012

Day 279 Friday 5th October 3 miles miles : miles to date 1837.4 After last nights too quick 3 miler, I replaced today's planned race pace warm up with a meander and no more. I set out slowly and managed to get slower. I had the time to consider yesterdays food intake and review my race eating strategy. It included the following;- Muffin and fried egg breakie Krispy Kreme doughnut Jelly babies Salmon pate and breadsticks Bowl of pasta Smoothie Packet of cashew nuts more Jelly babies Bowl of noodles Bowl of pasta Banana cake slice No wonder I wobbled around the 5k route last night. Today was more of the same save the doughnut. I so need to run the marathon so I can get to the curry house after and munch a few scotch bonnets with the crew. More pasta first, although fish and chips likely Saturday. Hey, if Alf Tupper can beat the Toffs on that diet, its good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment