Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Saturday 13 October 2012

Day 286 Friday 12th October 4 miles miles : miles to date 1888.8

I thought I might stretch the legs a little today despite the still heavy feeling. As I was running down a rather muddy canal towpath, I was trying to think of ways to banish the blues. As a plan began to hatch, I found myself running faster and faster, covering the 4 in exactly 28 minutes. Trouble was the first mile was only at 7.3

0 pace, so not exactly even running.
Now I am over the moon that Martin Beare and George Arbuckle beat me at Chester and I am honestly happy they had such great times. But a challenge was hatched. I'm after them both now and today was day one of the 29 week BearBuckle challenge. Or the Bearnuckle, Bare George, George Martin (Beatle's manager for younger viewers) or Marge. Cant quite put my finger on a catchy title. Oh, I like Marge though. Might be 1 and 2? I'm also not sure that I might be starting this new challenge, around say 3 months too early.
I'll think I'll review that plan in the morning. Sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment