Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Day 296 Monday 22nd October 5 miles : miles to date 1940.7 Arrr, hols. Having left the sunny south we headed up't norff to stay with the outlaws yesterday. Fi and I intend to get a few good running days in whilst away. We opened the curtains today and looked across the vista eyeing the route. Or at least we would have done if it wasn't for the fog. And the drizzle. I always under pack when I go away. I have got the main things in though - two pairs of trainers, two pairs of shorts, a few running tops and a couple of running books. Forgot my Hadrian's Wall map though. Due to the somewhat inclement weather, Fi and I stuck to the roads for a run, dodging cars, motorbikes, coaches and horse's as we did so. The other arf has got the bug and made us loop around the streets by the house when we a bit short, to make up the run to 5 miles. What have I created??

No comments:

Post a Comment